Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

First of all, I must say that one of the perks of being a school nurse is getting a snow day. Now, from my experience, usually they call a snow day and it never quite pans out, but today was different! We have about 2 inches right now and they are predicting 6-10! WOW! I can't remember the last time that we had that much snow! The best news is that not only was I off, but since Trev is a teacher he was off too! So we had a whole day to play in the snow and relax! We took Vandy out, and he had lots of fun! He couldn't decide what to do in it..play or eat it! As I type he is knocking the blinds at the back door because I think he wants to go back out. Here are some pics from our time in the snow...

YUM! I love licking the snow :) As long as its not yellow snow!


Vandy running away from Trev throwing snow!


Ash and Vandy!


Having fun and enjoying the snow day!


Puppies first significant snow!

2 comments:

  1. Who took the pic of you and Trev.... Vandy? :-) It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Vandy like the snow. Ruby loved it at first. She started racing around the yard like a mad woman. Then she got cold though and didn't want to be outside anymore. She's kind of a wimp when it comes to cold weather.

    ReplyDelete