Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Trevor!!!

So... this post is a little late (I had a little trouble with my camera) but I figured better late than never! :)

10 days ago (Jan 14th) we celebrated Trevor's 25th birthday! I love when his birthday rolls around because it means that we are the same age for a few months! :) We celebrated by going to Newk's and then came back to the house for some yummy homestyle cake! I can't believe that we are both halfway to 50 now....ugh! Here are some pics from our fun night...


Me and Trev :)


Jeremy, Hannah, and Becca--Trev's long times friends from LCS


Pa and Ma Castle :)


The Laurie Family--some of our friends from church!


Me, Court, and Mom (and don't worry, I didnt have a baby secretly....that's my friend Gloria's baby, Lily)


Phil and Gloria--another couple friend from church. Phil and Trev are b-ball coaches together.


Hannah and Jude being sweet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREV! I am so glad you were born 25 years ago! :) I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Pa and Ma Castle, huh? Sounds like we walked straight off the pages of Little House. :-) It was a fun night.....thanks for introducing us to Newks!

    ReplyDelete