Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Party Time!!!!

Last Saturday I got to celebrate graduation by having a GRADUATION PARTY!!!! My sweet in laws were gracious enough to host it! It was so nice seeing and celebrating with all my closest family and friends! Thanks to everyone for all your love, support, and friendship!!!

My MIL fell and hurt her knee before the party so she was on couch arrest...and let me tell you she did NOT like that! :)

Sweet Avery and Callum loved each other--Cal kept hugging and kissing her...it was so cute!


Me and my girls :) (I would have gotten a pic with mine and all of their hubbies too but they were pre-occupied playing frisbee golf!)

Me and some of the fam

Cell group girls....of course Emma and Lily could not be bothered to look at the camera--they were too busy playing with each other!

Me, Becca, and Laurie--some more of my dear friends!

My friend Dawn and I

Little Avery--she was so good for the whole party!

1 comment:

  1. I was just making you put that brand new Family Nurse Practitioner degree to use! :-)

    ReplyDelete