Saturday, May 7, 2011

Caps, Gowns, and Hoods!

This weekend I accomplished something that I never thought would actually come....I graduated from graduate school! I now have a Masters of Science in Nursing with emphasis as a Family Nurse Practitioner! Wooooooo Hooooooo! My family and friends were there to celebrate with me on my "hooding" day. It was so great and I felt very loved and supported!! I am super excited--and also alot scared but most of all I am glad to be done!!!







Me walking in....excited?? I think so!



Getting hooded :)

Some of my besties :) So glad you guys could make it!

Me and my awesome momma!

The Castle Crew :)


Joanie Bolognie!

Me and my boo...he has been so supportive and awesome during the whole school time period--I love him...he's the best!

Me and my study buddies...couldnt have gotten through without them!
Now....for the party next weekend.....wooooo hoooo!!!! (Then back to studying for boards)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! YAY! YAY! So glad we could share in your special day. We are S-O-O-O proud of you! Every family needs a nurse practitioner in it....now you can take care of me when I'm old! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a big deal!

    ReplyDelete