Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vacay Day 1 :)

We left for Vacation yesterday--we will be going to DC to visit some of Trev's fam and then to Charleston for a few days to visit a friend of mine. We decided it would be fun (and rather ambitious) to try and post everyday...so here goes day 1! Day 1..... travel (boooooring!) The trip took us about 10.5 hours, and surprisingly wasnt as bad as I was anticipating. We had lots of yummy snacks that Trev's parents gave us which helped to pass the time.

Driving and eating string cheese....apparently we LOVE string cheese and never knew it...we ate 7 on the way down!

The beautiful mountains in Virginia--it was so pretty! Last time we traveled through Va it was dark so I didnt get to see them!

Trev driving :)

Trev took this picture...apparently this gas station/restaurant is REALLY awesome...we didnt buy anything cause we had tons of food but maybe on our way back!


We made it! (Ignore the shadow...it was really late)

Hopefully Day 2 will be a bit more exciting! :)

2 comments:

  1. Had NO IDEA that the string cheese would be such a hit.....just bought it because it was on sale! :-) And those mountains in VA, well, I've always called them "my" mountains seeing how I did grow up in them! I just share them with everyone else. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I'm so jealous that you were in VA! I miss it so much. You and Trev look great--have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete