Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deb Castle this post is for you....(and a game of Nerts)

My mother in law Deb packed Trevor and I a whole bag full of goodies for the long trip up to DC. They were AWESOME.....except the Twizzlers. We tried eating them and they sounded really good, but then they tasted like wax--no flavor at all. We thought maybe it was just us so we gave them to the Wolcott's to enjoy. Turns out, it wasnt just us. They just werent good. Apparently when they messed with a classic candy (regular Twizzlers) and tried to make them fruity flavors they messed up. Oh well...we had fun playing with them! :) So, note to self--no more exotic Twizzlers.....but thanks MIL for the awesome bag of goodies! Everything else was amazing!








After we played with Twizzlers and ate dinner we played a good ole game of Nert's! It was awesome--fast paced and hilarious to say the least!





The standings were as follows: 1st place JOY! Followed by me, Brady, Paolo, Carter, Victoria, and Alex! (If you have never played Nert's you really ought to--its awesome!)

2 comments:

  1. I feel SO special to have scored my own blog posting! Yeah.....should have known you can't mess with the "original" candy. After all, look what happened to NECCO conversation hearts! :-) Looks like they came in handy for other things though.

    I've always just been an observer when it comes to Nert's.....too fast-paced for my spastic self! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! Forgot to say.....I LOVE the new background. It's my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete