Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My attempt to enter the blogging world!

Hello all!  So I decided that for Trevor and I's one year anniversary I would enter the world of blogging.  I have wanted to do this for a while, but I usually think of blogs as something better suited for people who have kids--but Trev convinced me that we could actually blog without yet having kids :)

So, to start off the blog I will post some pics of our one year anniversary.  It was on May 24th 2009, and although we didn't do anything super exciting we did get to spend some quality time together.  It is crazy that our first year of marriage has gone by so quickly.  I never believed it when people said that time flies...but it really does.  We have loved being married and can't wait for even more fun adventures to come our way!

A pic of our little family on our one year anniversary, me, Trev, and our puppy Vandy


Our cake after spending a year in the freezer--it still tasted just as good as it did on our actual wedding day!  Yummy!

For dinner we made one of our favorite meals--filet tips with veggies, rice, and teryaki sauce.  

Well hopefully I will be able to keep this blogging thing up.  As much as I love reading other peoples blogs you would think that I would want to maintain one of my own!  :)



1 comment: