Monday, March 7, 2011

Black Spaghetti

So, for many months I have been admiring the "specialty" pastas at Target. I have really wanted to buy the black spaghetti, but couldn't really justify spending $4.00 on pasta when I can get the equivalent (minus being black) for about $1. But....today at Target I noticed that it was on clearance, which A. makes me think that they are discontinuing it so I better try it if I ever want to and B. makes me want to buy it since it probably will never be any cheaper....so I did! It was actually pretty good...not a whole lot of difference in taste but the texture was very smooth and slippery. The black color is squid ink...so YAY us for trying something new. I doubt I would buy it again, but it was fun for a try!!!





Kinda creepy and cool at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. Ewww! Way more brave than I would be!! Squid ink? Really? Pamela would probably love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you tried it because I was in the same boat. I always see it there and want to try it, but also don't want to spend the extra money. Glad to know I'm not missing a whole lot:)

    ReplyDelete