Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Festivities

So far fall this year has been zooming by...school is really busy these days, but I am trying to squeeze in some fun things too so that I don't loose my mind! :) Here are some of the fun things that have been keeping me busy this fall....

Mom and I went to Walden farms a few weeks ago. They have a pumpkin patch, cafe, games for the kids, and much more! I cant wait till Trev and I can take our own kiddos there!






My mom and I also recently took a whirlwind trip to Wilmington, NC, and got to stay in my aunts beachhouse @ Myrtle Beach....putting my toes in the sand and the ocean was pretty much the best part of a very short trip with LOTS of driving...



Trev, Courtney, Tim, and I got to go to the Preds game last night courtesy of Lighthouse, and we had a blast. Courtney and I were officially on a sugar high after eating cotton candy and a funnel cake!!! YUM!!! Too bad the Preds lost!






I hope everyone else is having a great fall so far!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what a day of Fall Break will do for your blogging.....great update! Love the pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that funnel cake. I tried making them once in a frying pan. It worked pretty well actually. I may try again.

    ReplyDelete