Friday, September 17, 2010

An EXTREMEly awesome week!

So, like I mentioned before, the school that Trevor works at got picked to be on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and have their preschool re-done. It was an amazing, busy, and tiring week. Trev and I got to go help some....although the real props goes to my dad in law and sis in law...they worked their booties off! The finished product is AMAZING!!!! I got a "sneak peak tour" of the (almost) finished new preschool and there are no words to describe how awesome it is! There are toys galore, state of the art technology, play stations and SOOOOOO much more. Unfortunately, there was no picture taking allowed so everyone will have to tune in on November 7th 2010 to see the episode air! As part of the process, Trev and I got to go to the grand ole opry last night and Carrie Underwood was the surprise guest.....she was so good to see in person--she is very down to earth and sounds just as good live as she does on her CD. It was lots of fun and I was so thankful to go! What a great week!!!! Here are some pics from the week....


My favorite pic...me and TY!!!!!!!

The designers waiting for the big reveal...Paulie, LeAnne Touey, and Tracy

My mom in law and her kindergarten class

Carrie Underwood at the Opry


Me and my boo at the concert :)


Trev and I working at the build site

Court, Shana, me, and Konstance getting ready to start helping!

THANKS EXTREME MAKEOVER!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics girl. I am sorry I didn't help at all!! This week was busy for all! Let's get together soon. This book is really good and easy to read. I am going to have to read a lot to finish by Sunday though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most stressful weeks of my life....but one of the best weeks of my life too! The pic of me with my kiddos was obviously taken before everyone got in behind us and started squishing us into the fence.....btw, thanks for your help--the "other" Mrs. Castle! :-)

    ReplyDelete