Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Our cell has a tradition of having a St. Patrick's Day party and this year was no exception! We all dress in green and eat either traditional Irish food or green food. This year was lots of fun, and we were all so excited that the Tanner's were back in town for the party! It was great to have fun, food, and fellowship with everyone! The kids were WILD--it must have been all of the sugar! Here are some pics from the night...




Karen, Jessica, and Aunna sporting their green

Adam and Trev

The girls and Virgil--he is the ultimate Irishman! :)

Me and Court eating our mini-cupcakes...YUM!

Virgil....ahh, there are no words to describe him! :)

The whole gang!
It was a great time and I can't wait until next years St. Patty's Day party!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! It was such a fun night! :)And we ate well! Your lettuce wraps were awesome, i definitely need the recipe!! :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to THINK GREEN! Sure looked like a fun night! Love the pics! My favorite one is the one of Virgil and the girls.....the expression on Catey Ann's face is priceless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bummed I missed it this year, especially since the Tanners were able to be there. I look forward to it every year! Well, I was with you in spirit, and Jude and I did wear our green in celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Courtney! It was really fun and i LOVED the lettuce wraps....in case I haven't already told you a thousand times! :o)

    ReplyDelete