Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Yay! Today is the first day of Spring and I am so glad it is here! This winter has been unusually cold and snowy for Nashville so I am really looking forward to some sunny days and nice weather! In honor of the first day of Spring my hyacinths decided to bloom today!


I love coming home each day and seeing what new flowers are starting to peak through the ground. So far these are my only ones that have bloomed but I have lots of tulips, buttercups, a hydrangea, and some more hyacinths that are emerging! YAY! Hopefully this year I can become a better gardener....and I am going to give herb growing another try! I hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful first day of Spring!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I wish we had planted some flowers in preparation for Spring. Our front doesn't look very pretty. However, I do have some daffodils out back.

    ReplyDelete