Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life Lately

Well, its been (almost) 3 months since my last post....can you tell its summertime? Things have been crazy and blogging has been neglected. Summer has flown by and I can't believe that school has started again (for Trev at least). Pretty soon it will be Christmas!!

I havent been a very good picture taker this summer but here are a couple of sewing projects that I have done....
Burp Cloth

A sweet sleep-sack (this one is my fav!)

A personalized "nap mat" cover for a friend at work's kiddo

The nap mat cover folder up...I love the fun print of this fabric!

My next project is a tutu and so far its turning out nicely! Thanks Becca for the inspiration :)

Also this summer I passed my nurse practitioner boards--woo hoo! And I start a new job on Monday! I am really excited to be starting a new journey, but also really sad to leave the comfort and familiarity of my job at Vandy. I will also hate leaving my co-workers....but, its time to move on!

Another happening of the summer is that my awesome momma turned the big 6-0!! In honor of her, I threw her a little get together and it was so much fun! It was nice to celebrate her and let her know how much we love and appreciate her!






Lastly, I have had some pretty fun girls nights with some great friends!! Last night we went to Margaritaville and we had so much fun! I am looking forward to many more!!





Well, thats all for now....but I wont wait 3 months to post again next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I miss you!!! Gonna come see The Help with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post last night and it wouldn't let me. Glad you're back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete