Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye 10 Pounds!

Me and my sister in law Courtney decided about 7 weeks ago that we both needed some motivation to lose some weight. So, we challenged each other to each lose 10 pounds by April 30. If we both met the goal (and yes, we both had to meet the goal in order to get the prize) then we got to get massages. It was REALLY hard at first, but it definitely got easier as the weeks went by. Our plan was to simply count calories and work out.....and it worked! By the end of 7 weeks I have lost 10 pounds and Court has lost 13! GO US! Here is a pic of us on our "goal day"

We are definitely planning on staying on track (although I must say for myself that I have taken a little sabbatical from working out this week) and staying healthy! Now its time for massages.....ahhhhhh! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for my two favorite girls! So proud of you both......now I just need to get motivated to join you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Ashley! I'm about to really attack my body and try to lose about 10 pounds too. Any tips you can give me? What kind of workouts have you been doing?

    ReplyDelete